18 November 2009

water, water, everywhere part 2

So after posting yesterday about the ocean views from the highways, I thought I would give you a better visual.

This was taken while we were bombing down the M3.  Tim was driving, the Boo was asleep on my left shoulder and I just stuck our little pocket camera out the window and snapped with my right hand.  So not the most technically gifted shot, but this is very typical of the view up and down the M3.


Same MO as above, only didn't have the window rolled down on this one so you can see some of the rain smudges.  Taken on Camps Bay Road.  Still less then 30 minutes from our house.

Taken from the Sea Point Promenade, only 20 minutes from home.  We're out of the car now (hence the horizon is level) and on foot in search of La Vie Cafe - great vibe-y bar/cafe with wood-fired pizzas, interesting cocktail menu and an attractive crowd.  The Boo loved the milkshake made just for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment